- Color: Various Colors Available
- Material: PU
- Brand: Other Brand
- Made in Asia
- Classic tassel closure design of these Fashion Backpacks are very popular
- These Fashion Backpacks are made of high quality material
- With stylish design, these Fashion Backpacks will surely make you stand out from the crowd
- You are sure to create an outstanding visual effect with these Fashion Backpacks
- The PU travel satchel backpacks can be a perfect gift for someone special to you
- These durable Fashion Girl Backpacks are stylish backpacks more functional
- Wholesale Women Backpack at Dailyshop.com, you will get the best pricea
- From the back view, leisure and fashionable tassel design of the backpack is the attractive point
- Classic tassel closure design of the backpack is very popular
- Exquisite workmanship adds a great amount of brilliance to this women backpack with the large pocket design
- The high quality zipper of this PU travel satchel backpacks is durable for daily use
- The front zipper of this backpack with tassels design is so elegant
Size in Detail:
How to Adjust Backpacks:
A backpack must be properly fitted and adjusted to accommodate your body size. Comfort -- and proper distribution of load -- are the most important aspects of a proper fit. According to REI experts, 80 to 90 percent of the pack weight must be resting on your hips. A properly fitted backpack achieves this weight distribution and lessens chafing, back pain or cramps.
- Simulate a full pack by loading about 10 to 15 lbs. of weight, or as much weight as you intend to carry. Loosen all the straps and put on the backpack
- Place the hip belt over your hip bones; close the buckle and tighten. Adjust the buckle pieces so that the padded sections of the hipbelt wrap snugly around your hips. Allow at least 1 inch of clearance on both sides
- Tighten the shoulder straps; the straps must be closely wrapped over and around your shoulder. Pull up and down on the ends of the straps for the right fit
- Fit the load-lifter straps close to your body. The load-lifter straps are located near the collarbones, just below your shoulders. Aim for a snug fit that pulls the weight off your shoulders. Do not overtighten
- Fix the sternum strap to a comfortable fit and height across your chest. Buckle the strap and tighten until the shoulder straps are closely and comfortably pulled in from your shoulders
- Tighten the stabilizer straps. These straps -- found on either side of the hip belt -- stabilize the load by pulling your backpack toward the hip belt. Adjust for comfort. Loosen the straps for more ventilation, to release some tension and for freedom of movement. Tighten to increase load control
How to Choose a Bag?
- What will you are using the bag for? Toting a few books around, or hauling your laptop? Messenger bags vary greatly in size, so specify as much as possible
- If you're going to use the bag to carry heavy loads, opt for a wide shoulder strap. This prevents shoulder and back soreness. Make sure there's enough extra strap material to adjust it according to your height
- If you carry a lot of gadgets around, look for a bag with lots of interior pockets. Bags with small pockets on the outside have a tendency to spill their contents. Make sure interior pockets are zippered, not just left open
- How much wear and tear do you anticipate putting your bag through? If a lot, then perhaps a material like leather isn't the best bet. Canvas bags are cheaper and generally last for years
- Messenger bag quality can often vary greatly regardless of the manufacturer. Instead, check for thickness of material (the thicker the better), double-stitching and whether all snaps and zippers are working. If it feels durable and suits your tastes, it's probably a good bet
- When choosing bag color, opt for one that goes with most of your clothes. The gaudier the bag is, the harder it will be to match with your wardrobe. Black is always a good bet
- 1 x Women Backpack
Spec Material PU
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DailyShop Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DailyShop Live Support and send an email to us at support@DailyShop.com attached a image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.