- Color: Black
- Working Voltage: 0.9~3.2V
- Dimension: 77 x 21mm/3.0 x 0.8in
- Material: Aerospace-grade Aluminum Alloy
- Brand: Other Brand
- Made in Asia
- The string in this cheap LED flashlight can let you carry it easily
- CREE R5 LED, with a lifetime of 50,000 hours
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Using one single 3V CR123A lithium battery
- Reflector of good quality maintains both great throw distance and spread, perfect beam pattern
- Three modes constant output, one strobe mode, three modes constant output:190Lumens (1 hrs)- 20 Lumens (10 hrs)- 4Lumens (70hrs) + strobe mode:190 Lumens (1.5 hrs)
- Ingenious push-button head switch
- Military Specification Type III hard anodized
- Waterproof accords with IPX-8 standard
- Ultra-clear toughened glass lens resists scratches and impacts
- Head stand/tail stand and can be used as a candle
- Long lifespan of this LED flashlight which can save a big amount of money
- The LED flashlight is light weight which is easy to carry
- Wholesale Flashlights at Dailyshop.com, you will get the best price
- Sunwayman L10R 190LM cree R2 LED seahorse shape compact LED flash light (1 x CR123)
- One strobe mode, three modes constant output:190Lumens (1 hrs)- 20 Lumens (10 hrs)- 4Lumens (70hrs)
- Batteries flashlight use the light-emitting unit, light gear up to 860lumens brightness
- The best LED flashlight is suitable for outdoor activities, hiking, camping, sailing, hunting etc
- This batteries flashlight is very convenient for you to take and use
How to Compare LED Flashlights
- Check out the battery life for each LED flashlight in which you are comparing. LED flashlights tend to have multiple light settings, such as low, medium and high, so you should compare the battery life at each of these settings. The LED flashlight packaging or product description should include a battery life chart
- Pay attention to the indicated effective range for each LED flashlight. Again, this could vary depending on the light setting. Knowing what activity for which you'll be primarily using the flashlight can help you determine the minimum indicated effective range that you will need. For example, if you plan to use the flashlight while camping, you will most likely be looking for the longest range you can find so that you can see in front of you while walking through the woods.
- Research the pros and cons of replaceable versus rechargeable battery LED flashlights. The rechargeable battery models tend to cost more and the batteries can be harder to come by. Some consumers prefer putting the extra money into a more powerful LED flashlight that takes standard replaceable batteries that are easier to find. Shake flashlights are also a possibility. These LED flashlights require no batteries. Instead, you shake them for about a minute and then they last for several hours. This type is best reserved for emergency situations
- Hold the LED flashlights that you're comparing if possible. Since packaging materials don't tend to weigh much, you can always just pick up the packages to compare weights. It's important to compare weights if you plan to hold the flashlight for a long period. LED flashlights are very durable, which also means they can get a bit heavy. Be sure you're comfortable with the weight of the LED flashlight before choosing it
About LED Flashlights
LED flashlights tend to last longer and burn brighter than traditional incandescent flashlights. The tradeoff, however, is that an LED flashlight can prove more difficult to fix. People used to old-fashioned flashlights in particular might have trouble diagnosing issues with an LED flashlight because the same root problems manifest themselves differently. Fixing basic LED flashlight issues can be done through these simple steps
- Replace the batteries. While this is an obvious step with traditional flashlights, which dim as the batteries fade, you might not think to do so with an LED flashlight. The light in an LED flashlight never fades. It keeps burning until it disappears
- Clean the contact plate. Remove the batteries and look for the small metal circle(s) where the battery or batteries touch the flashlight. Running a pencil eraser over the contact plate will remove rust and grime and lead to a clean power connection
- Pry out the tail cap contacts and contact screw. These are the springs on the other end of the battery from the contact plate. Sometimes the spring can get jammed or the small metal contacts on each side of the spring can get snagged. Wiggling a small screwdriver between the springs and metal contacts will free them up and restore enough pressure to draw battery power
- Take the LED flashlight into a hardware store if you need a new bulb. Unlike incandescent flashlights, LED flashlight bulbs can only be replaced by professionals
- 1 x Flashlight
- 1 x Hang Rope
- 1 x Clip
Spec Featured Brands Sunwayman Mode 2-4 Mode Emitter BIN XRE-R2 Total Emitters 1 Battery CR123 Lumens 180-500 Lumens Applicable environment EDC Rechargeable Yes Focusing No Distance 100-200 Meter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DailyShop Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DailyShop Live Support and send an email to us at support@DailyShop.com attached a image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.