- Material: Cotton & Nylon & Spandex
- Color: Black
- Brand: Other Brand
- Made in Asia
- Round neck design with floral print and ruffled side makes you both fashionable and charming
- You will soon outstanding from crowd
- This women maternity dress is a perfect gift for ladies
- Cut to be worn during all phases of pregnancy and raw hem falls nicely on waistline
- This is a edgy, trendy, hilarious super stretchy to fit your growing body
- These Stylish Maternity Dress is a wonderful gift for pregnant women
- Perfect for pregnant woman, the sleeveless maternity dress is easy to wash and clean
- Relax in this loose maternity dress all through and after your pregnancy
- Wholesale maternity dress at Dailyshop.com, get best price
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
- Relax in this loose maternity dress all through and after your pregnancy
- Made of high quality materials, this Maternity Floral Ruffle Sleeveless Round Neck Long Dress is comfortable for wearing in autumn
- Try some of the loose fitting yet slenderizing maternity top and you will love the way you look and feel
How to Measure:
About Maternity Clothes:
- Pregnancy puts a woman's body through numerous changes, the most obvious being the growing baby bump and overall weight gain. Changes in physique mean changes in wardrobe, but your fashion sense does not have to suffer. Maternity clothes can still reflect your personal style. With the help of maternity clothes made in accordance with today's trends, you can keep up with the nonexpecting and still be in style.
- Maternity clothes provide a pregnant woman with comfort and room for her expanding belly while keeping her in style. Maternity undergarments are essential to pregnant women because they add support for heavy breasts and a growing uterus. As the baby grows, pressure and strain are placed on your back, which can be relieved by using a "tummy sleeve," maternity belt or supportive panties that extend over the stomach, resting under the breasts. Maternity dresses, skirts, tops and bottoms are designed for fashion, function and comfort.
- Because women come in all shapes and sizes prior to pregnancy, maternity clothes vary in size and length to accommodate differing body types. There are petite, regular and tall lengths and small, medium, large and extra large sizes. Additionally, there are plus size maternity clothes for larger women. Your pre-pregnancy size is the size you will purchase for your maternity clothes. This rule applies to dresses, tops, bottoms and hosiery.
- Maternity dresses are made roomy for growth but often have tiebacks to make the fit more flattering. Maternity tops may have ruching, snaps, buttons or tiebacks and "give" when worn. Maternity tops are longer and wider to provide maximum coverage to conceal the stomach. Nonmaternity tops rise up and expose the skin.
- Maternity bottoms, whether skirts, pants, crops, capris or shorts, have elastic on the sides, drawstrings or a panel made of a mixed spandex material for an expanding midsection. The cuts in trousers, slacks and jeans vary much like nonmaternity clothes. They come in straight-leg, flare, wide-leg, boot cut, and skinny. The only difference is the stretchy area for your belly to rest comfortably. The other bottoms have a secret panel and reflect the same fashion trends nonmaternity clothes offer.
- Time Frame
- During your first trimester, you may be able to continue wearing your pre-pregnancy clothing. A tummy sleeve worn over your existing bottoms can hold them in place if you are unable to fasten them. Once you reach your fourth month, you'll move into maternity clothes that you won't fill in completely until later. This is helpful because you'll need room to grow. Maternity clothes are created to grow with your changing body so that you're not obligated to purchase a new wardrobe every few weeks. Several select items should last you the entire 40 weeks and can also be worn postpartum as you lose your baby weight.
- Clothing makes the woman, even the pregnant woman. When you are experiencing changes in your body on the inside that directly affect the outside, you don't want to appear a fashion victim. You want to look your best and feel good about yourself. Maternity clothes can help you keep your style even when you're temporarily giving up your figure. You can dress to impress and feel confident in knowing you look just as stylish as those who aren't expecting, if not more so. With the many choices of trendy maternity clothes, you can be a pregnant fashonista.
How to Purchase Maternity Clothes Online:
- You're pregnant! Congratulations! Once the excitement wanes a little it will be time to think about the wardrobe additions you will need over the coming months. Doing your shopping online can save you money and time with the bonus of it being delivered to your doorstep.
- This is a good time to start checking out websites. You won't need the clothes until you're about 4 months along, but it's best to start looking early. This gives you a few months to check through the clearance areas well in advance and allowing you to view a few months worth of stock rotation. Usually you will find clothes in these clearance areas at lower prices than anything you will find on sale at a brick and mortar maternity store.
- Check out maternity malls and stores online for their clearance items. You will find items at rock bottom prices and sometimes free shipping. You can look for maternity and nursing (if you plan to breastfeed) clothes. Breastfeeding clothes will fit you different than maternity, since you will have a post-baby body, so don't think that you can purchase only one type vs. both types.
- There are a couple of different patterns for maternity pants. One is a stretchy material that covers up and over your baby tummy. Another is to have the pants fit under your baby tummy. The up and over doesn't seem to cause as much scrunching in the crotch area, but if you are used to low rise jeans the up and over may not feel right for you. But look at both before you get online.
- Once you are online and have found some clothes in the clearance area that you love, it's time to shop. Basic rule of thumb is to purchase maternity clothes in the size that you are (so if you are currently wearing size Large then purchase Maternity Large). Even though you will be gaining weight, it will mostly be in your stomach and breasts which will be accommodated by the added material in the clothes. It will only be if you gain weight above the recommended pregnancy target zone that you will need to purchase the next size up.
- Know the return policy of the online store you are purchasing from in case your items don't fit when they arrive.
- If you plan on purchasing a bathing suit, look for something that has a separate top and bottom. You won't know if you will grow out front or to the side until you're there. Your individual baby will determine your overall shape so if you want to grab something in the clearance section of an online store ahead of time, best to choose something that will accommodate any type of growth.
- Your feet will most likely grow during pregnancy. Since you won't know, until after the baby is born, whether they will go back to their pre-baby size and shape or not (most don't), find a couple pairs of shoes that you can rotate within your wardrobe and wait until after the baby is born to purchase anything more. Finding mules that are 1/2 a size larger, online, will be a good bet.
Good rule of thumb for what you may want to stock your wardrobe with:
- 2 pairs of pants
- 1 pair of jeans or capris
- 1 pair of shorts if pregnant through the summer
- 1 sweater or jacket if you live in a cooler area
- 5 casual tops, nice enough to wear to work
- 2 dresses, you will love these when you are in your third trimester
- a couple of dressy tops for work
- This will allow you enough clothing to rotate through laundry days. You don't want to purchase too much since it is for such a short time of your life.
- 1 x Maternity Dress
Spec Condition New Type Maternity Dress Material Cotton & Nylon & Spandex Features Features Round neck design with floral print and ruffled side makes you both fashionable and charming
You will soon outstanding from crowd
This women maternity dress is a perfect gift for ladies
Cut to be worn during all phases of pregnancy and raw hem falls nicely on waistline
This is a edgy, trendy, hilarious super stretchy to fit your growing body
These Stylish Maternity Dress is a wonderful gift for pregnant women
Perfect for pregnant woman, the sleeveless maternity dress is easy to wash and clean
Relax in this loose maternity dress all through and after your pregnancy
Wholesale maternity dress at Dailyshop.com, get best price
Packaging Package Included 1 x Maternity Dress
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DailyShop Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DailyShop Live Support and send an email to us at support@DailyShop.com attached a image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.