- Screening Effectiveness: 40~50dB
- Material: 60% Fibre & 40% Denim
- Brand: Other Brand
- Made in Asia
- Beautiful Radiation Proof Denim Maternity Dress
- The main function of radiation proof maternity dress is radiation defends and proof
- Radiation Proof Maternity Dress is in excellent condition and shows no sign of wear
- This Radiation Proof Maternity Dress provides maximum convenience services without charge if pregnant women go shopping or go for a walk after dinner
- A stylish Overall Maternity Dress for the fashionable future mom
- Full-sweeping dress for pregnant women
- Wholesale dress at Dailyshop.com, you will get the best price
Detail in Size:
How to Measure:
How to Wear Maternity Dresses?
Maternity dresses should be worn often during your pregnancy. They are comfortable and can accentuate your pregnant figure. When you go shopping for maternity dresses, look for stylish and elegant styles that can be worn on a variety of occasions. Read on to learn more.
- Find dresses that hide bra straps. When you wear maternity dresses your bra straps should be hidden beneath wide shoulder straps.
- Choose v-neck style dresses. Wear maternity dresses that accentuate your ever growing cleavage.
- Consider wrap-around styles. A wrap-around dress will gather at the side and drape across your new pregnancy curves. Wrap dresses can accommodate your belly as it continually grows.
- Wear a maternity dress that fits the occasion. You can easily find formal and casual maternity dresses at any maternity retailer. Bella Blu offers many dress styles, including maternity wedding dresses.
- Purchase empire waist dresses. Dresses with higher waist lines fit and look better on a pregnant figure.
- Look for busy patterns on the maternity dresses. If you do not wish to draw attention to your pregnant belly, you can wear a dress that has a detailed pattern on it.
Clothes to Wear When Pregnant
What to wear when you become pregnant can be a challenging decision, as your body changes rapidly over a period of nine months. Women still retain the need to feel attractive through their wardrobe, and many pregnant woman are on a budget, saving for the high costs of early parenthood. With a few basics in her wardrobe, and guidelines for what is flattering, a pregnant woman can feel confident and chic during her pregnancy.
- The Basics
- One of the essentials is a larger bra and/or a maternity bra. Make sure that your bra has a thick band under the cups and strong, thick straps that don't dig into your shoulders. Right before you're due, buy one or two nursing bras, which allow you to expose your nipple for feeding without full removal.
- As for pants, maternity jeans have denim legs but a soft wide elastic band that stretches over your expanding belly. There are maternity leggings that you can buy to take the place of pants. Leggings and a body-skimming tunic are great to wear around the home or on a casual outing.
- Some women's feet enlarge once they get pregnant. If this happens to you, put away your high heels and opt for a comfortable pair of shoes, flat and preferably with a supportive sole. Some women wear heels throughout their pregnancy. Discuss it with your doctor if you think you will choose this option.
- If you know that you'll need to go out to a nice dinner or you work in a formal office, you should invest in a dark-colored wrap dress. This dress will accommodate you at different sizes and show off your shape.
- Boyfriend Style
- One way that many women get through their pregnancy without spending an arm and a leg on clothing is to borrow from their partner's closet. That is, of course, if your partner is bigger than you are. If your partner has a nice silk or cashmere blend sweater, layer it with a tank top for a put-together look. A classic men's button-down shirt is always chic, especially when worn with feminine jewelry. Also, don't shy away from jackets, and even blazers. Try on different pieces to see what you can incorporate into your wardrobe.
- What Flatters
- For years now, women have been celebrating their pregnant shape rather than trying to hide it. Intuitively, large, bulky items may seem to hide girth, but in reality they exaggerate it. If you are wearing a larger top, say from your husband's closet, pair it with leggings, or even a pencil skirt. Don't be afraid to show the curve of your belly; it is nothing to be ashamed of. Don't be afraid to let a bit of tasteful decolletage show in a V-neck top or dress to accentuate your feminine shape. If you want to look effortless, stick to darker colors. Chocolate brown, dark gray, navy and black will be your best friend. Brighten up a dark, slimming outfit with bright chunky jewelry.
- 1 x Beautiful Radiation Proof Denim Maternity Dress
Spec Condition New Type Maternity Dress Material 60% Fibre & 40% Denim Features Features Radiation Proof Maternity Dress is in excellent condition and shows no sign of wear
This Radiation Proof Maternity Dress provides maximum convenience
services without charge if pregnant women go shopping or go for a walk after dinner
A stylish Overall Maternity Dress for the fashionable future mom
Full-sweeping dress for pregnant women
Packaging Package Included 1 x Beautiful Radiation Proof Denim Maternity Dress
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DailyShop Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DailyShop Live Support and send an email to us at support@DailyShop.com attached a image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.