- Color: Blue
- Material: Denim
- Brand: Other Brand
- Made in Asia
- The designer men jeans are very comfortable to wear and touch
- The special design men jeans can make you much handsome
- You can wear the designer men jeans in different occasions
- Personalized pockets design of designer men jeans can well show your fashion
- You will love the designer men jeans for its fashionable style
- Our products are manufactured in Asia, due to the small size, we kindly remind you to be careful while choosing the size
- Wholesale men jean at Dailyshop.com, you will get the best price
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- Size may be smaller than usual standard, you can choose a larger size
- You must look very cool and stylish with this pair of jeans on the street
- The slim side design of men jeans can make you fashionable
- The well-made men jeans will be exceptionally comfortable for you to wear with the delicate back design
- This pocket design of men jeans is very popular and trendy in the market
How to Size Mens Jeans:
Finding a good pair of jeans that fits just right can be a challenge. Have your jeans custom tailored for your body measurements if you want a perfect fit. Standard men's jeans are made using only the waist and length measurements. However, custom-tailored jeans use several additional measurements in order to adequately size the jeans to your own unique proportions. Many jean-supply companies as well as first-rate department stores and men's clothing stores offer jean tailoring as a service
- A. Measure Your Waist: Place the measuring tape an inch over your belly button. While measuring, stand up straight and do not hold your stomach in. Add another inch to the measurement to find your waist size. Most stores carry waist sizes that range from 30 to 42 inches
- B. Measure Your Hips: Place the measuring tape directly across the hip bone area. Usually a man's hip area is almost the same measurement as his waist. But sometimes the waist area is bigger than the hips. If the waist is much bigger than the hip, the fit may be baggy around the crotch area and legs. Buy pants that fit the largest part of you and get them professionally altered to fit your body
- C. Measure Your Crotch: Measure the crotch length by starting at the front center waistline and extending your tape measure in between the legs and up to the back center waistline. The crotch depth is measured by sitting on a chair and measuring from the side waist to the chair seat
- D. Measure Your Thigh: measure around fullest part of upper leg while standing
- E. Measure Your Inseam: Place the measuring tape at your natural crotch to get your inseam measurement. Let the tape fall until it reaches the top of your shoe. Pants should cover the top of the shoe, but they should never touch the floor. They should stop right over the back heel area of your shoe. Wear the shoes that you will most often wear with the pair of pants you are fitting. Shoes make a difference in the inseam measurement
- F. Measure Pants for Hemming: When measuring pants for hemming, consider the width of the pant leg, as skinner pants can be hemmed shorter and wide-legged pants look better longer. Measure pants for hemming, make sure each side is equal
How to Wash Jeans:
Extend the life of your jeans, keep them from fading, and keep them from shrinking when you follow these easy how to steps. Washing your jeans this way will take a little longer than simply tossing them in the washer and dryer, but the long-lasting benefits will be your reward. Plus, if you're paying designer prices for your denim, you'll want to learn the proper way to wash jeans.
- Step One: Prepare your jeans for washing by emptying the pockets and turning the jeans inside out
- Step Two: Set your washing machine to a cold temperature and the gentle or hand wash cycle. Fill the machine with water and use the recommended amount of Woolies
- Step Three: Once the machine has pre-filled with water, add your jeans to the wash
- Step Four: Once the washing machine cycle has finished, promptly remove your jeans. Turn them right side out, and hang them by the waist with a two clip pant hanger
- Step Five: Hang your jeans out of direct sunlight and let them air dry. Drying time will vary by depending on the climate in which you live, the current air temperature and humidity. To be on the safe side, plan on letting your jeans dry for at least a day and a half
- 1 x Pair of Jeans
Spec Condition New Type Jeans Color Blue Material Denim Features Features You can wear the jeans to enjoy every activities
The designer men jeans help you show your individuality
Conveniently, the jeans suit most occasions
The charming men jeans will be the top choice for you
Packaging Package Included 1 x Pair of Jeans
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DailyShop Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DailyShop Live Support and send an email to us at support@DailyShop.com attached a image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.