- Material: Canvas
- Outer Size: 27 x 23 x 15cm/10.6 x 9.1 x 5.9in(W x H x T)
- Inner Size: 22 x 16 x 12cm/8.7 x 6.3 x 4.7in(W x H x T)
- Color: Military Green
- Brand: Other Brand
- Made in Asia
- Men Flap Waterproof Canvas Camera Messenger Bag keeps your camera protected
- This canvas messenger bag has two outer side pockets
- It has a dustproof zipper
- It can be a good gift to your friends
- This bag is waterproof and shockproof
- This Camera Bag is just designed for you
- Wholesale Messenger Bag at Dailyshop.com, you will get the best price
- The good quality of material makes this camera messenger bag able to bear heavy weight
- This camera messenger bag can be used whether you are on travel, on work, or on a business trip
- The large capacity of this waterproof messenger bag makes it a good choice
Size in Detail:
How to Travel Safely With a Camcorder:
- Carry your camcorder in a padded case. They may cost a little extra, but replacing a cracked lens will cost much more
- Always bring your camcorder as a piece of carry-on luggage when traveling by plane. Never check your camera at the baggage counter and never stick it in the trunk. Your camcorder will be safer from the elements on the seat next to you
- Have the camera ready at customs and security gates. The security checker will likely want to inspect the camera to be sure it is not a weapon
- Buy adapters for international power outlets. Make sure you get a quality adapter for your charger when you are traveling abroad. Don't buy one that is going to short out and ruin your battery
- Get a room with a safe. Check ahead of time with your hotel to see if there will be safes in the rooms. Most cleaning staffs are very professional and ethical, but lock it up for extra security
- Let your camera warm up or cool down before using. If you'll be traveling to vastly different climates, you'll want your camera to adjust to the new temperature naturally
- Insure your camera. Many home and contents insurance policies cover accidental damage
Tips & Warnings:
- Invest in some silica gel packets and stick them in your case to prevent moisture damage
- Keep your camera secure. Carry it on your front instead of your back. Make sure the bag is zipped and fastened
- Some companies offer lines of inconspicuous camera bags. Shop around
- While packing, keep your camera separate from any lotions, sunscreens or bug repellants. Leaky bottles will damage your camera
- Leave the camera home when you go to the beach. Sand is awful for cameras. If you must bring it with, bring a sealable bag and a brush to get rid of any stray grains of sand
- When the bag gets wet, you can wipe it with a dry cloth to fully dry before using, otherwise it will cause fabrics to fade
- Please keep it from sunlight and high humidity environment
- Protect your digital camera from accidental damage and scratches
- Do not use chemical lotion (alcohol, alkali, etc.) to wash it, otherwise it will cause deform of the product
- If you don't use your camera for a long time, you can take it out from your bag. Reserve it at the other place
How to Pick a Protective Camera Case
- Consider the equipment in the camera case and determine how much space you need. Many times just the camera is in the camera case. Other times lenses, flashes, tripods and other equipment need a safe place within the protective case as well.
- Look for an easy-to-carry bag that's light and fits the needs of the photographer. Large, heavy cases get in the way and are difficult to store. Heavy cases may seem more secure but are often dropped.
- Choose a compartmentalized case to hold many different pieces of equipment. Many cases offer a hook and look style interior that reconfigures to the photographer's taste or needs.
- Buy a case that ideally holds two camera bodies, two or three lenses and a flash unit. A medium-sized bag that holds this equipment and weighs no more than 20 lbs. reduces fatigue on the photographer.
- Inspect the protective camera case for quality workmanship. Solid stitching on soft cases and the ability to partition the interior is essential. Hard cases need strong welds and reinforced corners and edges to protect against rough handling.
- 1 x Men Flap Waterproof Canvas Camera Messenger Bag
Spec Condition New Type Camera Messenger Bag Size 27 x 23 x 15cm/10.6 x 9.1 x 5.9in(W x H x T)(Outer Size)
22 x 16 x 12cm/8.7 x 6.3 x 4.7in(W x H x T)(Inner Size)
Color Military Green Material Canvas Features Features It has a dustproof zipper
It can be a good gift to your friends
This bag is waterproof and shockproof
This Men Flap Waterproof Canvas Camera Messenger Bag is just designed for you
Wholesale Messenger Bag at Dailyshop.com, you will get the best price
Packaging Package Included 1 x Men Flap Waterproof Canvas Camera Messenger Bag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DailyShop Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DailyShop Live Support and send an email to us at support@DailyShop.com attached a image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.