- Chemistry: Li-ion
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Capacity: 2800mAh
- Made in Asia
- This Rechargeable Lithium Battery is rechargeable with no memory effect
- This Rechargeable Lithium Battery provides excellent continuous power sources to your device
- This UltraFire 18650 battery is precisely engineered and rigorously tested for voltage, capacity, compatibility and safety
- This UltraFire 18650 battery is not very expensive and with good quality
- This Rechargeable Lithium Battery can be used for flashlight and some other power consuming objects
- This Rechargeable Lithium Battery is rechargeable so you can use and reuse them
- Wholesale Rechargeable Battery at Dailyshop.com, you will get the best price
- This superior 18650 lithium battery can help you find the way in dark places or at night
- The 18650 rechargeable lithium battery take much convenience for your daily life
- The rechargeable lithium battery has integrated microchip to prenvent overcharging and lengthens battery life
- Ultrafire 18650 rechargeable lithium battery allows you to get incredible runtime out of the flashlight
- Do not let the first charge time to reach 12 hours. In our purchase of digital products with lithium batteries, a lot of store clerk will tell us that the first recharge time should reach 12 hours. In fact this is not quite right. Li-ion battery has been activated in the factory, the addition of lithium battery automatic discharge rate is very low, so we do not need to first charge the lithium battery a long time like an ordinary Ni-Cd / Ni-MH battery. Lithium battery can be used when full, usually after charge and discharge 3 to 5 full cycles (from full to run out as a full cycle) lithium batteries can achieve the best
- Do not use inferior charger. A lot of friends give very much love on their digital products, but ignore the lithium battery. When use the charger, if you can not use the original charger, it's necessary to use a good quality brand charger with an overcharge protection function. Inferior charger can make li-ion battery "short-lived," or even re-charge the battery to burst
- Do not often overcharge. Overcharge a long time will let the internal battery always in the "excitement" high-temperature state, which are all negative to lithium battery and charger. Therefore, the standard charge is to charge full. If the charger does not with an over-charge protection, it is very likely to make the lithium battery into a little bomb
- Do not touch metal objects. Lithium battery contact point need to always cleaning, but should pay attention to that when in storage and carry, do not let the battery contact point contacts with metal objects, which is easily lead to short-circuit, make the lithium battery short-lived
- Do not often use in hot or cold environment. Batteries have their own work and storage environment, for a long time at high and low temperature environment, will cause bad effects to the lithium battery use time and life expectancy
- Do not disuse or not to charge for a long time. If for some reason, the digital devices and lithium batteries may have more than 3 months idle time, then we need to on a regular basis to charge the lithium battery a certain amount of electricity, and then save (each charge accounts for the total battery capacity of 30% ~ 70%, depending on storage time and battery capacity)
- Do not immediately use the battery has just finished charging. The battery temperature is very high, if acted upon immediately into the DC and other equipments, the internal temperature of electronic equipment likely to cause rapid increases, which is extremely important to life span of electronic components
- Use a battery charger designed for lithium ion batteries. A charger for lithium batteries should be able to deliver 3.8 to 4.2 volts per cell. Never use a low power (trickle charge) system. This can cause lithium to adhere (plate) to the anode and oxygen to be generated at the cathode, producing an extremely flammable mixture. Lithium ion batteries come with an internal "safety board" that automatically terminates charging when the current rate drops to 10 percent of the initial charge rate, indicating the battery is fully charged. The best chargers also feature a timer you can set to stop the charging process at a preset time
- Place the lithium ion batteries in the charger and make sure it is plugged in. Depending on how much power remains in the battery it will take two to six hours to fully charge most lithium ion batteries. As an added safety precaution, set the timer to avoid the possibility of overcharging
- Charge the batteries at the appropriate voltage setting. To maximize the charge, the voltage should be set at 4.20 volts per cell. However, you can extend the useful life of lithium ion batteries by using a slightly lower setting (about 4.10 volts for most lithium ion batteries). This will give you about an 80 percent charge
- Charge lithium ion batteries to about 40 percent before storing them for long periods. It is not good for the battery to bring it to full charge and then store it, since this will reduce the battery's useful life. To further extend battery life, recharge stored batteries to the 40 percent level every few weeks (check the battery specifications for recommended times)
About Rechargeable Batteries
- Sometimes called a storage battery, a rechargeable battery consists of multiple cells. This enables the electrochemical reaction that powers the battery to be reversed. Using a charger, these batteries can be recharged many times. Rechargeable batteries are used in automobiles, consumer electronics, storage for solar arrays and electrical vehicles.
- The most common types of rechargeable batteries are lead-acid, nickel cadmium, alkaline, nickel metal hydride and lithium ion. Lithium ion batteries are considered the most advanced rechargeable battery type and are used in most contemporary consumer electronics.
- Rechargeable batteries come in many shapes and sizes from automobile lead-acid type batteries to laptop and small digital camera batteries. The size is determined by the type of technology used and the design of the device in which the battery will be placed.
- The main feature of a rechargeable battery is self-evident--it can be charged multiple times. Secondary features that differ depending on the type of battery include:
- Self-Discharge: This effect occurs within the battery cells causing the battery to lose power over time even when not in use.
- Memory Effect: An effect mostly witnessed in Nickel Cadmium batteries, the battery seems to lose its maximum energy capacity if charged multiple times without being fully discharged.
- Energy-to-Mass Ratio: This refers to the energy density of the battery.
- Currently, Lithium ion batteries are the best performing rechargeable batteries if considering the above features.
- Many people avoid rechargeable batteries when given a choice because of a perceived higher cost. When you consider that rechargeable batteries can be reused multiple times, the savings of using them as opposed to one use batteries becomes clear
- 2 x UltraFire 3.7V 2800mAh Protected 18650 Lithium Battery
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DailyShop Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DailyShop Live Support and send an email to us at support@DailyShop.com attached a image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.